Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Tahqeeqi Zawiay is an Urdu research and critical inquiry journal in which unpublished research articles in the context of Urdu language and literature are treated.
- Tahqeeqi Zawiay is published bi-annually in January and June so articles must reach to the editor till September and March respectively.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All articles in Tahqeeqi Zawiay are published according to the rules and regulations set by HEC.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All articles go through peer review process before publishing which could take two to three months.
- Articles after sending for publication in Tahqeeqi Zawiay must not to be sent anywhere else for publishing before getting known about acceptance or rejection.
- The mentioned category for Tahqeeqi Zawiay in HEC list is Urdu. So scholars of other disciplines do not bother sending articles.
- Articles not discussing Urdu language or literature and written about any other language/ subject in Urdu are not acceptable.
- Articles discussing Urdu language or literature but not written in Urdu are not acceptable.
- Do not send translations or creative writings like Ghazal, Nazm, etc.
- Articles must be in composed form. Soft copy is necessary as well hard copy.
- Articles must be accompanied abstract in English. (Minimum 100 words)
- The article must include references/ footnotes at the end in Roman Script too, otherwise, it is not acceptable.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
1. The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
2. Soft copy must be in MS. Word format with following settings. Document type = Letter, Margins = 1”, Font = Noori Nastaliq, Font size= 12, Font size of abstract= 12.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.